Monday, November 22, 2004

Lilliputian Dinos!

I'm a zombie wandering around the Vienna airport at 5AM after the 12 hour flight from Bangkok. The flight was okay. I was pretty frickin' excited that I got my own TV with many movie choices, but as it turned out, the movie options weren't great, except for a Dinosaur Planet show about an 80 million year old Pyroraptor from southern Europe that gets swept away to an island inhabited by dwarf dinos. It was very Gulliver's Travels!!! The big downside of the flight was my neighbours. First there was the unbelievably loud talker behind me. I was very pleased when she finally fell asleep...until I realised that she is a bleedin' sleep-kicker! Then there was the older gentleman next to me...despite the fact that he had a bladder of steal (the man did not go to the bathroom once-in 12 hours!), there was one point where he jumped in his sleep, hit my arm and made me spill my water all over myself! I was a little too tired to really care (truthfully, I was too into the Pyroraptor!) and he didn't even bleedin' wake up! So between the kicker and the jumper it was quite an interesting flight. Hence my state of torpor.

Okay, kind of another boring update...but that is just cuz I haven't really done anything yet!!! You should all be very thankful that I don't have enough time left on this computer to go into great detail about the Pyroraptor!!!

Love you all,
Jen

No comments: